Friday, August 13, 2010

Where I awoke this morning!

After a week of miracles, this is where I found myself this morning.  Yep, me and three kids stayed up to observe Perseid Meteor Shower.  I took the middle (notice John Deere pillow), Little Sis & Er-bear on either side.  Son stuck with us til eleven, then went in pursuit of real bed.  Little Sis gave it up, after a cup of milk, falling asleep in her sleeping bag shortly after, followed by Er-bear who was asleep just before midnight.

They were all blessed to see the "shooting stars", which helped sweet four-year-old to know what the heck we were doing out there anyway.  And the girls and I spent a lovely night under the stars.  Grandma came over 2 a.m. checking on us; I went to sleep at 3 a.m.  The darling kittens were sure to have us all up in time for breakfast!

It's been a great week of making some memorable memories :)

G'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment